Contact me -
Kenzie Sutton is an artist and animation director based in Los Angeles, CA.
She uses the ephemeral nature of tangible objects to mirror the human experience. She's interested in observational comedy and stories that connect people.
She is getting her MFA from California Institute of the Arts in Experimental Animation and she has her BFA from Maryland Institute College of Art in Animation. Her films have screened in festivals both nationally and internationally. Her work credits include the Oscar-nominated feature film "Loving Vincent" as a painter/animator and the Netflix film “Alien Xmas” as a puppet fabricator.
She spends most of her time covered in paint, clay, and some toxic material.
- Film School Shorts, Season 6, KQED, PBS
- CineYouth, 2018, Best Comedy
- Student Academy Awards, 2018, Semi-Finalist
- NFFTY, 2018, Audience Award
- MICA Animation Festival, 2018, Best in Show
- New Jersey Film Festival, 2019, Honorable Mention
- American Filmatic Arts Awards, 2018, Best Animated Short